Reduced effort. Improved accuracy.
The new and streamlined way for Seller Closing Statements.
Landtrust is pleased to introduce our automated Seller Closing Statement. Now, 50% or more of the information is pre-populated in a standardized form – saving attorneys time while reducing errors and manual calculations.
The Old Way
The attorney would receive the seller documents and use their own process for the Seller Closing Statement.
- You had to figure your own tax prorations.
- You had to type in your title fees
- You had to enter all pertinent information (buyer, seller, final #’s, etc.)
- You had to go back-and-forth with the coordinator as things came to mind or new information that came for you
- Many items were forgotten and rarely was the statement complete
End result: wasted time and effort, manual calculations, inaccurate statement.
The New Way
Attorney receives an automated and pre-populated Seller Closing Statement
- The entire process is now standardized and streamlined.
- We input, populate and calculate 50% or more of the information, including:
- Tax prorations for the current year
- Title fees
- All pertinent information (buyer, seller, final #’s, closing date, etc.)
- All calculations are made automatically as the attorney inputs their data
End result: a time savings of 50% or more, automated calculations, accurate statement
Contact your Landtrust Title Services Account Executive today for more information.