Landtrust Title Services is dedicated to keeping your transaction safe and secure. We offer two secure options for your wire verifications:
- Wire Verification Instructions
- Wire Verification Instructions through ClosingLock
WIRE VERIFICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Call Landtrust Title at (312) 528-9210 to verify that the wire instructions below are correct.
- Provide the wire instructions to your bank.
- Make sure the bank includes the Landtrust Title File # and your name on the wire submission.
Landtrust National TITLE SERVICES WIRE INSTRUCTIONS
Account name: Landtrust National Title Services Corp.
Account number: 2912628795
Bank routing code: 075900575
SWIFT code: ABGBUS44
433 Main Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
1313 Delany Road
Gurnee, IL 60031
Landtrust Title Services Address:
Landtrust Title Services
200 S. Executive Drive, Suite 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
Please include the Landtrust Title file number and your name on wire submission.
WIRE VERIFICATION INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH CLOSINGLOCK
Landtrust Title Services provides ClosingLock as an option for customers who want electronic wire verification instructions.
For using ClosingLock as an option, please contact Landtrust Title Services at (312) 528-9210 or [email protected].
WHAT IS CLOSINGLOCK?
ClosingLock is an online portal to securely share wire transfer instructions.
HOW CLOSINGLOCK WORKS FOR A BUYER:
Click here to access the ClosingLock video on Accessing Your Wiring Instructions.
Questions? Need more information on ClosingLock? Please contact Landtrust Title Services at (312) 528-9210 or [email protected].